Vanguard cleaning Systems®
Invest in your team’s health and confidence!
It is important to receive the right level of janitorial service to support the health, confidence and morale of your team. We are proud to say our franchisee’s are part of the solution at making this possible. Since the COVID-19 outbreak began impacting business operations in mid-March, Vanguard franchisees have been providing additional disinfecting services to many of their clients and will continue to do so.
If you want to learn more about having these services delivered at your facility, please contact our team to discuss implementation and pricing factors. It is important for us to understand your business and needs so we can develop the most effective service program for you. Below are sample descriptions of some of the options. Each of which would be recommended on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis depending of your facility and staffing level.
Increased disinfecting service in your facility
- Conference Rooms
- Break Room, Entrance/Reception Area
High Touch Areas:
- Door Knobs, Door Frames, Hand Railing
- Faucet Handles, Toilet Flush Handles, Stall Doors
- Desk, Cabinet & Drawer Handles, Tables and Counters in Break Rooms
- Water Fountains
- Light Switches
- Conference Room Tables & Chair Arms
Deep disinfecting service for entire facility
- Using chemical sprayers our franchisees can apply disinfectant to common areas such as lobbies, restrooms, break rooms/lunch rooms and large meeting rooms. A more thorough disinfection for common touch points, desk chairs, cabinets, doors/handles, hard surface floors.