Vanguard Cleaning Systems®
Learn more about your disinfecting options
It is important to receive the right level of janitorial service to maintain a clean, safe and healthy office.
We follow the guidance from the CDC, Kentucky State Government, Federal Government and Leonard Brush and Chemical, our local janitorial supply vendor.
Disinfecting services can be provided on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis depending on your facility’s size and staffing level.
- Conference Rooms
- Break Room, Entrance/Reception Area
High Touch Areas:
- Door Knobs, Door Frames, Hand Railing
- Faucet Handles, Toilet Flush Handles, Stall Doors
- Desk, Cabinet & Drawer Handles, Tables and Counters in Break Rooms
- Water Fountains
- Light Switches
- Conference Room Tables & Chair Arms
Deep Disinfecting Service:
- Victory Electrostatic Sprayers apply disinfectant to common areas such as lobbies, restrooms, break rooms/lunch rooms and large meeting rooms. They are also effective for common touch points, desk chairs, cabinets, doors/handles, restrooms and water fountains.
additional electrostatic information